Heyo, darlings! Welcome to a long-awaited Christmas post!
I absolutely love the holiday season. I can’t even express how much I love the joy and laughter that circulates around the season:)(wow, that was quite cheesy). I love giving gifts to all my friends and family, just to see the expression on their faces. Ok, here we go; 40 last minute stocking stuffers!
I chose a few themes and added some bonus’s at the end there. Enjoy!
- Chapstick- specifically cake or cookie dough flavored/scented(oh, god, I think we talked about this in a previous post. Is chapstick flavored or scented? Comment what you think.)
- Little portable lotions
- Mini candles- baked goodie scents for the Christmas season are my favourite!
- Bath bombs
- Socks- cushy, fluffy, lovely socks!
- Face masks
- Mini perfume bottle- my favorite perfume scent is probably lemon. My favorite festive scent is probably… peppermint.
- Nail polish
- Hair brush
- Henna/temporary tattoos
- Tea bags
- Bertie Bots every flavored beans- these are terrible. I actually hate them. WHY did I include them on this list? I will forever have the vomit taste in my mouth from that one experience.
- Candy bars- or flavored candy canes. Mm.
- Hot Chocolate mix- bonus: with chocolate chips and marshmallows!
- Cookie mix- my favorite might be chocolate chip cookie ingredients in a jar❤️
- Fortune cookies
- Portable charger
- Cookie cutters
- Stainless steel drinking straws- I’ve wanted some of these for a while.
- Luggage tags
- Pocket knife
- Earbuds- along with earbud containers!
- Cute Kitchen timers
- Night-light – there are some cute/cool ones out there.
- Play doh- I don’t think anyone is too old for play doh. I love that stuff. The smell reminds me of my childhood.
- Stress balls
- Playing cards
- Bouncy balls
- Mini board games
- Rubix cube
- Gift cards- iTunes, Amazon, Netflix, Target, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, the options are endless.
- Back massager
- Scalp head massager- sounds heavenly!
- Cute Flash drives
- Sleep mask
- Mini journal
- Water bottle stickers
Hope you guys enjoyed that- Happy holidays:)