I have been in a writing block for at least 3 weeks now. Can anyone else relate? I’ve been struggling to write coherently and convey what I feel. Let’s hope this block doesn’t last for too long! This post took me much longer than it should have to write – and I didn’t even formally nominate specific bloggers.
Also, I scheduled my senior pictures for this month and I am very nervous. I’ve never done any sort of photo shoot before so let’s hope I don’t make a fool of myself. There have been quite a few things plaguing me lately so I may do a life update post soon. What have you all been up to?
A huge thank you to the wonderful Nath from the blog Oh, Nath who nominated me for this award! She makes content based around everything from books to travel; definitely go check her out and send some love! Thank you so much, Nath! You are so sweet.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
1. describe your blogging journey in three words
Hm… everchanging, unpredictable and energizing.
2. who are you outside your blog?
This is a hard question as I try to be as much of myself on this blog as I can; meaning, I hope the me outside my blog is the same or similar to me on Avocado Thoughts. I’d say something you wouldn’t realize about me just by reading this blog is how much of a people pleaser I am. I wish I wasn’t so invested in what other people think of me.
3. which of your posts is your favorite? why?
On a little side note, I’m not too proud of 2017 blogging Sera in that I would mostly post just to post. I didn’t really put much thought into what I was posting; they were usually pointless lists. Now, I try not to post something unless I feel like I did my very best on it. I think I am relating to more people and having more fun this way:)
4. do you have a daily mantra? if so, what is it?
Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
My daily mantra changes pretty frequently, but the above quote is my current one.
5. what are three things you are grateful for today?
sunset bicycling, homemade banana ice cream and Joe Hisaishi.
6. which habit are you proud of breaking?
YouTube. I’ve been on a cleanse for… 5 days now, lol. I’m hoping to try and make a month. Maybe I’ll start allowing myself one video a day. I am waaaaay too addicted to that platform.
7. what activity makes you lose track of time?
Reading, for sure. Also watching YouTube, but we are breaking that habit:D
8. coffee or tea?
This is difficult, but I think I’ll go with tea. I don’t think you can consider the fru-fru drinks that have caffeine in them that I drink to be true coffee. On the other hand, PG tips with cream and sugar is truly to die for🤤
9. netflix and chill or night out partying?
Well, my answer to this depends on the definition of “Netflix and chill”. If you are meaning it in the very literal watch Netflix and chill out sense, I would definitely go with that😏
10. what’s the last movie you watched?
A Whisker Away (on Netflix. I recommend but it is a bit sad:()
11. what food do you crave most often?
I guess it’s not technically a food, but probably mango lassi. Awwww thinking of it now is making me crave it😭
- If you could give any one piece of advice to yourself five years ago, what would it be?
- What post on your blog do you feel the most connected to?
- Is there a movie from your childhood you are still lowkey afraid of? If so, what?
- What is an emoji you think is underrated?
- Do you have a post/topic you’ve wanted to write about but haven’t finished? What is it?
- What are your favorite pair of shoes?
- What is something you wish your followers knew about you but you haven’t had the chance to tell them?
- What fear have you gotten over that makes you the most proud of yourself?
- What is something you would never rename your blog to? What is a name you would be okay with renaming your blog to?
- What’s the last meal you ate?
- Dogs or cats?
I’m going to encourage anyone who sees this post who hasn’t recieved the Sunshine blogger award to answer my questions!
Again, a huge thank you to Nath for nominating me<3